Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
Niall’s got World Cup fever this week on Chooch, but it isn’t enough to halt a scintillating symposium on Vampyr, Black Ops, Resident Evil 2, subscription gaming, Smash Bros, Andrew WK, a heartfelt plea to David Cage, why ice-type Pokemon are objectively the best, and succumbing to the Dark Hadou.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, and @YourPalNiall, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.