Where do you work out? At the library.
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
- 2019's Most Disappointing Game: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- Game of the Year Awards 2019: Day Four - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but Andi’s back on the show for a riveting talk on mechs, piss gathering, the misery of breaking hearts, going hobby-grade, studio closures, leak-onset depression, what the word Vita means, “porn” games, accessible gaming, being MDK, and Austin Powers. Again.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @YourPalNiall, & @captaintrash and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
austin powersbattletechboss keyfar cry 5golden sunheartbreak highkindred spirits on the roofkingdom heartslupesoftmdknick gagepiss gathererspokemonps vita rip one of the greatsradical heightsrainbow six: siegestar foxsteamterrible jokes from andi clareverne troyer rip one of the greatsxbox adaptive controller
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription
Donkey Kong deserves his own TV show again. Just sign this petition.
My top priority whenever I get a fancy new device is to test it out on the most mediocre thing possible.