Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but Andi’s back on the show for a riveting talk on mechs, piss gathering, the misery of breaking hearts, going hobby-grade, studio closures, leak-onset depression, what the word Vita means, “porn” games, accessible gaming, being MDK, and Austin Powers. Again.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @YourPalNiall, & @captaintrash and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
austin powersbattletechboss keyfar cry 5golden sunheartbreak highkindred spirits on the roofkingdom heartslupesoftmdknick gagepiss gathererspokemonps vita rip one of the greatsradical heightsrainbow six: siegestar foxsteamterrible jokes from andi clareverne troyer rip one of the greatsxbox adaptive controller
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.