Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Broadcasting not-quite-live from outside the Chinese Theatre, it’s Chooch 213! We’ve got all the latest movie chat, as well as the best visual gags, hot takes on why there’s no room left in the Battle Royale space, Puzzle Fighter’s closure, partying with spies, John’s shady Facebook purchases, Niall’s fear of Shenmue fans, Dana Plato’s legacy, the impending death of lootboxes, and our school uniforms.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, & @YourPalNiall and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
battle royaleBayonettaboss keycorey feldmandana platodoomdwayne "the rock" johnsonfortniteh1z1hardcore henryloot boxesnight trappaladinspepsiplayerunknown's battlegroundspubgpuzzle fighterR.I.P. Dana Plato one of the greatsradical heightsrocket leaguesacha baron cohenshenmuespypartythe darwin projectuwe boll
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.