We've got Wrestling Mania.
- VGCC Episode 261: You Jestin'? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
Broadcasting not-quite-live from outside the Chinese Theatre, it’s Chooch 213! We’ve got all the latest movie chat, as well as the best visual gags, hot takes on why there’s no room left in the Battle Royale space, Puzzle Fighter’s closure, partying with spies, John’s shady Facebook purchases, Niall’s fear of Shenmue fans, Dana Plato’s legacy, the impending death of lootboxes, and our school uniforms.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, & @YourPalNiall and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
battle royaleBayonettaboss keycorey feldmandana platodoomdwayne "the rock" johnsonfortniteh1z1hardcore henryloot boxesnight trappaladinspepsiplayerunknown's battlegroundspubgpuzzle fighterR.I.P. Dana Plato one of the greatsradical heightsrocket leaguesacha baron cohenshenmuespypartythe darwin projectuwe boll
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.