As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
Broadcasting not-quite-live from outside the Chinese Theatre, it’s Chooch 213! We’ve got all the latest movie chat, as well as the best visual gags, hot takes on why there’s no room left in the Battle Royale space, Puzzle Fighter’s closure, partying with spies, John’s shady Facebook purchases, Niall’s fear of Shenmue fans, Dana Plato’s legacy, the impending death of lootboxes, and our school uniforms.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, & @YourPalNiall and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
battle royaleBayonettaboss keycorey feldmandana platodoomdwayne "the rock" johnsonfortniteh1z1hardcore henryloot boxesnight trappaladinspepsiplayerunknown's battlegroundspubgpuzzle fighterR.I.P. Dana Plato one of the greatsradical heightsrocket leaguesacha baron cohenshenmuespypartythe darwin projectuwe boll
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.