Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, someway, Chooch made it to 200 episodes! Mike Cosimano drops in to join Ryan and John for some awful singing, Dino’s Bar & Grill, spidergirls, Metal Gear Survive, broken controllers, Ryan’s bowels, grocery shopping, action figures, Dragon Ball FighterZ and pizza toppings.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @sewerpeak & @MikeCosimano, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription