Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
Sure, Mike and John talk about Ace Attorney 5, Christine Love’s ‘Hate’ games, Consensual Torture Simulator, why PAX is bad again, and The Walking Dead Season 2. But they also talk about flashing in an Arby’s, Brendan Fraiser, horrific school dances, why marijuana causes a hunger for crime, and their plan for a sexless marriage, which is what you all really want to hear, right? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or download it directly! It’s your choice!
Also, very very minor Ace Attorney spoilers from 44:15 to 47:08, in case you care about that sort of thing. We also used ‘Crows Over the City’ from The Last Door for the opening, because spooky.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?