Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
Sure, Mike and John talk about Ace Attorney 5, Christine Love’s ‘Hate’ games, Consensual Torture Simulator, why PAX is bad again, and The Walking Dead Season 2. But they also talk about flashing in an Arby’s, Brendan Fraiser, horrific school dances, why marijuana causes a hunger for crime, and their plan for a sexless marriage, which is what you all really want to hear, right? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or download it directly! It’s your choice!
Also, very very minor Ace Attorney spoilers from 44:15 to 47:08, in case you care about that sort of thing. We also used ‘Crows Over the City’ from The Last Door for the opening, because spooky.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.