Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Will Mike survive long enough to explain why he doesn’t like Smash Bros? Is there anything that could get Steven to reconsider his anti-Xbox One stance? Can somebody rise up and stop John’s racism? Plus, did Metroid steal Mach Rider’s thunder? Get the answers to these burning questions and so much more on this exciting episode of the Video Game Choo Choo! The episode can be downloaded from iTunes, Hipcast, or just from this link!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!