The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
John’s in bed asleep, which means the 195th Chooch is a complete trainwreck. Sqwishi D stops by the drop some knowledge on JFK’s affiliation with the Dark Carnival as the gang ruminate on Star Wars Battlefront II being a disaster, Assassin’s Creed, The Sexy Brutale, falling asleep in dumpsters, Mario tossing, The Man Who Hits, Marvel Heroes, and horny Wii games.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak, @captaintrash, & @YourPalNiall, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone! You can also follow John’s new Twitter @john_michonski!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.