At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
Trex has been snorting some smelling salts, and Andi’s ready to ruin the show, so it can only be podcast time! Andi’s been cranking, John launched some psychological warfare, Trex has a Mario Party, and the gang talks shit on speedrunning, Mario Odyssey, Nier, Paris Games Week and David Cage’s shocking replacement.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @captaintrash, & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.