A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
It’s like they say in Italy: “When Mike is at a test screening for an unreleased movie and Steven’s voice is gone, it’s up to John and friend of the site Andrew Clare to record an episode and then not give Mike a description or title so he doesn’t know what to put for those respective fields, forcing him to pull something out of his ass.” You know. That old cliche.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.