- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
WARNING: Some major story spoilers for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite from 1:33:55 to 1:41:00
Ryan, Andi and Niall have gathered around to spend a couple hours laughing at John! The gang talk Seinfeld, Metroid, Destiny, Everybody’s Golf, Paul Giamatti, John’s distaste for K-pop, Danganronpa, Hellblade, Yakuza, MvC’s bonkers story, NBA 2k18’s garbage microtransactions, Randy Pitchford being Randy Pitchford, Tokyo Game Show, and Tigger’s Numbers.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @sewerpeak, @YourPalNiall, & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
battlebornbee moviecook serve delicious 2danganronpa v3destiny 2everybody's golffinal fantasy ixfinal fantasy xvhellblade: senua's sacrificejackboxleft alivemarvel vs capcom infiniteMetroid: Samus ReturnsmicrotransactionsNBA 2k18paul giammatipro evolution soccer 2018seinfeldtigger's numbersTokyo Game Showyakuza kiwamizone of the enders 2
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.