We've got Wrestling Mania.
- VGCC Episode 261: You Jestin'? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
WARNING: Some major story spoilers for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite from 1:33:55 to 1:41:00
Ryan, Andi and Niall have gathered around to spend a couple hours laughing at John! The gang talk Seinfeld, Metroid, Destiny, Everybody’s Golf, Paul Giamatti, John’s distaste for K-pop, Danganronpa, Hellblade, Yakuza, MvC’s bonkers story, NBA 2k18’s garbage microtransactions, Randy Pitchford being Randy Pitchford, Tokyo Game Show, and Tigger’s Numbers.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @sewerpeak, @YourPalNiall, & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
battlebornbee moviecook serve delicious 2danganronpa v3destiny 2everybody's golffinal fantasy ixfinal fantasy xvhellblade: senua's sacrificejackboxleft alivemarvel vs capcom infiniteMetroid: Samus ReturnsmicrotransactionsNBA 2k18paul giammatipro evolution soccer 2018seinfeldtigger's numbersTokyo Game Showyakuza kiwamizone of the enders 2
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.