I would have been happy with eggs.
- VGCC Episode 348: The Destiny of Virtual Stars - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Duelists Season 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s got his finger up his nose for Chooch 185! I’ve lost the will to live, but we keep it posi here, and what better way to do that than hearing about Andi’s PAX escapes? The dreaded McBurg struck Seattle, Ryan gets nasty with Mothman and the Rabbids, Michael douses some Pyres, L.A. Noire’s getting a remaster, the Switch is gonna need additional memory cards, Suda wants to make more NMH, and Ryan gets belligerent again.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Crackin' Packs is Crackin' Back!
Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime