Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an exciting, high-energy 184th episode of Chooch! Scott’s got some creepy paste, Michael muses on the corporeality of ghosts, John gets spooked, Scott is absolved, Trex’s arm falls off mid-show, Street Fighter 2 is getting a special reprint, Bethesda’s Creation Club sucks, some weird Half-Life stuff hit the net, the Nindies are coming in a big way, Travis Touchdown is back, Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming, and Trex gets a back tattoo.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @SocksMahoney & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.