Ugly? That does it!
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 274: Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 - Read More → . . . . .
NOTE: The show ends kinda suddenly this week, technical difficulties came outta nowhere so the gang had to wrap up. The rest of the show’s perfectly fine though!
It’s time to talk lawn care for Chooch 179! Ryan gets a math lesson, Trex dreams of daddies, John threatens Sephiroth, the SNES Classic continues to be a mess, Pokemon GO has been hitting some rough patches, Ryan gets mad about bad crossover art, and it all goes to hell.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @arealpup & @sewerpeak, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.