Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
The Chooch B-Team is in the house for episode 170! John’s wrangled Niall and Trex up to discuss teenage shame, instant messaging, ruining the lives of Sims, flipping tables, Project Rap Rabbit, Netflix’s Witcher series, ARMS, and the cast of the Sonic universe.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @arealpup & @NiallVGCC, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! And don’t forget to join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!