The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
On this bone-chilling episode of Video Game Choo Choo that is absolutely not a thing most children should listen to in the slightest, Mike, Steven, and John ‘420 Blaze It’ Michonski discusses the growing exercise problem, IDW’s Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye, some bodacious hash, which part of the male body is most similar to Candy Corn Oreos, and DmC: Devil May Cry. You can get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or direct download!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little