Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
John’s in trouble this week on Chooch 169! The gang reminisce about playing wildly inappropriate games as kids, Rose talks us through FFXIV’s endgame, Scott likes Puyo Puyo Tetris still, and John hates The Caligula Effect. Risk of Rain 2 is on the way, Vanquish is coming to PC, Square Enix are ditching IO Interactive, and John’s got a disgusting Jughead vore fantasy.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @horngal & @SocksMahoney, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! And don’t forget to join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.