I would have been happy with eggs.
- VGCC Episode 348: The Destiny of Virtual Stars - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Duelists Season 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
Ryan’s got the bread and John’s got the butter, it’s Chooch 167! Chooch has a new Discord (at thegamezone.zone!), Ryan’s been eating Thai food to compensate for liking MOBAs now, Scott gets Shifty, Michael broke a toilet and Puyo Puyo Tetris is cool. A new 2DS got announced, Atlus have relaxed Persona 5’s streaming restrictions, Nioh DLC is on the way, Vivendi are set to step-up their hostile takeover of Ubisoft, MvC Infinite has a release date, and the gang crowsources a JRPG party.
Follow us on Twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @sewerpeak, @SocksMahoney & @finaldasa, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! And don’t forget to join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Crackin' Packs is Crackin' Back!
Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime