There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s put some stuff in the water, which means it must be time for Chooch 164! #BurgerWatch1972 makes its return, Rose forces Kingdom Hearts into the show, Zelda’s still good, Mass Effect patches are hitting, John has a run-in with an ice cream truck, Scorpio details have been revealed, Mad Catz is done for, Sega’s being weird about streaming, and Trex wins the big belt at WrestleMania.
Follow us on Twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @horngal & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?