Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 285: Spenskull, Skullcer - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 26: The Flying, The Witch, and The Dog Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- Code Vein (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Ryan’s feeling especially luscious, so it much be time for Chooch 159! Scott’s been fighting For Honor, The Babadook stops by, and loves Night in the Woods, Michael loves the Oscars and braided his hair for Horizon, Fire Pro is returning, Ghost Recon’s real stupid, the Switch is out, Twitch is getting into game sales, Overwatch has a new character, Microsoft are rolling out a Netflix-style subscription service, Peter Moore is leaving EA, and Pokemon have guns now.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.
Thanks for everything, Trixie!
The Route Out of Town
56 hours in jail.