There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s got his Hawkman costume on, so it must be time for Chooch 156! The gang gets tatted up to talk Disney Infinity, Tales of Berseria, Fire Emblem Heroes, Nioh, Geralt’s feet, Helmut Kruger, Destiny 2, another South Park delay, Blizzard’s changes to BattleNet, E3 being opened to the public, and video game bathrooms.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?