Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Run and hide, because it’s time for a very special episode of Chooch! Most of us had to work, which means that Rose and Jonathan are joined by friend of the site Andi Clare (of Friends at the Table fame) and the reviled and despised Mike “Corky” Cosimano (live from the cave he lives in, apparently)! Corky gives Rose a crash course in the hottest apps, and things descend into utter chaos. Andi loves Crusader Kings, and Mike is… Mike. Swery has a new studio, Nintendo’s been talking Fire Emblem, Ubisoft acquired FreeStyleGames, Corky lies about our Best Surprise 2015, and fighting games are back!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.