Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Run and hide, because it’s time for a very special episode of Chooch! Most of us had to work, which means that Rose and Jonathan are joined by friend of the site Andi Clare (of Friends at the Table fame) and the reviled and despised Mike “Corky” Cosimano (live from the cave he lives in, apparently)! Corky gives Rose a crash course in the hottest apps, and things descend into utter chaos. Andi loves Crusader Kings, and Mike is… Mike. Swery has a new studio, Nintendo’s been talking Fire Emblem, Ubisoft acquired FreeStyleGames, Corky lies about our Best Surprise 2015, and fighting games are back!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.