You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Run and hide, because it’s time for a very special episode of Chooch! Most of us had to work, which means that Rose and Jonathan are joined by friend of the site Andi Clare (of Friends at the Table fame) and the reviled and despised Mike “Corky” Cosimano (live from the cave he lives in, apparently)! Corky gives Rose a crash course in the hottest apps, and things descend into utter chaos. Andi loves Crusader Kings, and Mike is… Mike. Swery has a new studio, Nintendo’s been talking Fire Emblem, Ubisoft acquired FreeStyleGames, Corky lies about our Best Surprise 2015, and fighting games are back!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.