Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but Niall is back to keep John, Michael and Ryan in line for episode 141! Ryan loves licking his lips, the Geico Gecko haunts bathrooms, Michael discovered a Kingdom, John’s been Picrossing, Dr. Chris Hansen is back on TV, WWE SLAM ’16 is the best app of the year, and Persona 5 sure did come out (in Japan). Steam’s reviews algorithm is changing, Shuhei Yoshida has thoughts on No Man’s Sky, there’s new Pokemon news, a video game developer is (allegedly) suing a bunch of customers, we toot our own horn, and pitch the greatest licensed game since Yo Noid 2. Allegedly.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.