The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s sick, but regardless, Chooch marches on towards the next big milestone with episode 134! The guys love sandwiches, John’s never heard of Pokemon Go, Austin has some thoughts about I Am Setsuna, Rose hunted some monsters, Telltale’s Batman has issues, and John joined the Yakuza. Niantic are causing controversy, Seaman’s creator is back at it, and Pokemon news won’t stop coming. Plus, the gang talks Hulk Hogan’s twitter presence, get nostalgic for Kid Rock and pitch Grown Ups: The Game.
NOTE: John got the date of Episode 69: The Revenge wrong, it’ll actually be the first episode in September.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little