Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
The Chooch crew unfortunately touches upon the subject of diaper fetishes in the latest episode of everyone’s least favorite podcast. Ryan is gearing up to work on a sitcom, Rose likes Sonic a whole lot, Michael doesn’t know when the news segment starts, and John will never, ever talk about The Witcher ever again (until Gwent comes out). Questions are answered, such as who would join Danny Devito on the set of Detective Pikachu, why Borderlands is a letdown, and Ryan shares a close encounter of the third kind. Plus, NX rumors, Sonic jokes, Adam Boyes’ new job, and yes, again, diapers. Hold onto your Huggies!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?