Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
The Chooch crew unfortunately touches upon the subject of diaper fetishes in the latest episode of everyone’s least favorite podcast. Ryan is gearing up to work on a sitcom, Rose likes Sonic a whole lot, Michael doesn’t know when the news segment starts, and John will never, ever talk about The Witcher ever again (until Gwent comes out). Questions are answered, such as who would join Danny Devito on the set of Detective Pikachu, why Borderlands is a letdown, and Ryan shares a close encounter of the third kind. Plus, NX rumors, Sonic jokes, Adam Boyes’ new job, and yes, again, diapers. Hold onto your Huggies!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.