Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time to get hyped, ’cause it’s time for another exciting (???) episode of Chooch! Scott’s reppin’ his Juggalo family, two Choochers were birthday boys this week, Ryan got wasted, Scott roped Austin into playing more Final Fantasy Bravfe Exvius and John did some stuff to a TV dinner. The boys are dealing with Pokemon Fever, Michael saw Ghostbusters, UNIEL is pretty sweet, John’s gonna clean up at CEOtaku, and Scott loves his WWE All-Stars fightstick. Animal Crossing is getting an update, Legendary are fast-tracking a Detective Pikachu movie, UNO is back, and Dead Rising 4 is coming! John gets depressing, and we make it through a podcast without talking about Mike Myers!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.