Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time to get hyped, ’cause it’s time for another exciting (???) episode of Chooch! Scott’s reppin’ his Juggalo family, two Choochers were birthday boys this week, Ryan got wasted, Scott roped Austin into playing more Final Fantasy Bravfe Exvius and John did some stuff to a TV dinner. The boys are dealing with Pokemon Fever, Michael saw Ghostbusters, UNIEL is pretty sweet, John’s gonna clean up at CEOtaku, and Scott loves his WWE All-Stars fightstick. Animal Crossing is getting an update, Legendary are fast-tracking a Detective Pikachu movie, UNO is back, and Dead Rising 4 is coming! John gets depressing, and we make it through a podcast without talking about Mike Myers!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!