I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time to get hyped, ’cause it’s time for another exciting (???) episode of Chooch! Scott’s reppin’ his Juggalo family, two Choochers were birthday boys this week, Ryan got wasted, Scott roped Austin into playing more Final Fantasy Bravfe Exvius and John did some stuff to a TV dinner. The boys are dealing with Pokemon Fever, Michael saw Ghostbusters, UNIEL is pretty sweet, John’s gonna clean up at CEOtaku, and Scott loves his WWE All-Stars fightstick. Animal Crossing is getting an update, Legendary are fast-tracking a Detective Pikachu movie, UNO is back, and Dead Rising 4 is coming! John gets depressing, and we make it through a podcast without talking about Mike Myers!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?