What if Pokemon Snap was about capitalism?
- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time to get hyped, ’cause it’s time for another exciting (???) episode of Chooch! Scott’s reppin’ his Juggalo family, two Choochers were birthday boys this week, Ryan got wasted, Scott roped Austin into playing more Final Fantasy Bravfe Exvius and John did some stuff to a TV dinner. The boys are dealing with Pokemon Fever, Michael saw Ghostbusters, UNIEL is pretty sweet, John’s gonna clean up at CEOtaku, and Scott loves his WWE All-Stars fightstick. Animal Crossing is getting an update, Legendary are fast-tracking a Detective Pikachu movie, UNO is back, and Dead Rising 4 is coming! John gets depressing, and we make it through a podcast without talking about Mike Myers!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!