At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time to get hyped, ’cause it’s time for another exciting (???) episode of Chooch! Scott’s reppin’ his Juggalo family, two Choochers were birthday boys this week, Ryan got wasted, Scott roped Austin into playing more Final Fantasy Bravfe Exvius and John did some stuff to a TV dinner. The boys are dealing with Pokemon Fever, Michael saw Ghostbusters, UNIEL is pretty sweet, John’s gonna clean up at CEOtaku, and Scott loves his WWE All-Stars fightstick. Animal Crossing is getting an update, Legendary are fast-tracking a Detective Pikachu movie, UNO is back, and Dead Rising 4 is coming! John gets depressing, and we make it through a podcast without talking about Mike Myers!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.