This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new episode of Chooch, and it takes about ten seconds for the Weekly Neptunia Update! The gang loves Tripp Pants, VA-11 HALL-A is still cool, Ryan’s into anime feet licking, and the deepest Alf lore is discussed. Ryan loves Indiana Jones and pinball, and Anarcute’s pretty cool. Michael is the proud owner of a timeshare, Kerbal crash landed on consoles, and nobody has any idea what they’ve talked about on the podcast before. Michael’s “I don’t like anime” bit is still completely original, cutting-edge and not at all tired, and the new releases segment is gone! Overwatch’s new character is out, Ryan busts out a new terrible acronym, Warner got in a kerfluffle with the FTC, Pokemon GO has sent Nintendo stock soaring, and there’s a mini-NES coming out. Plus, the Mike Myers Minute is back!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!