The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
John’s back, and he’s brought Michael, Ryan, and new hire Rose to with him! The gang talks renting games in 2016, Michael talks shit about Boston (and New England as whole) and Ryan gets artsy. Michael found Dory, we get Doomed and John goes wild with Pokemon. The new releases segment has somehow been deemed necessary in the year of our lord 2016 and lasts for like twenty fucking minutes, Evolve’s going F2P, Overwatch gets a new character, Ubisoft are still battling Vivendi, Adam Boyes leaves Sony, and CS:GO gambling is… a train wreck. John gets one back on Mike Cosimano, we get buyer’s remorse, give the Pope some video games, and Michael reminds us approximately five million times that he doesn’t like anime.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.