Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
John’s back, and he’s brought Michael, Ryan, and new hire Rose to with him! The gang talks renting games in 2016, Michael talks shit about Boston (and New England as whole) and Ryan gets artsy. Michael found Dory, we get Doomed and John goes wild with Pokemon. The new releases segment has somehow been deemed necessary in the year of our lord 2016 and lasts for like twenty fucking minutes, Evolve’s going F2P, Overwatch gets a new character, Ubisoft are still battling Vivendi, Adam Boyes leaves Sony, and CS:GO gambling is… a train wreck. John gets one back on Mike Cosimano, we get buyer’s remorse, give the Pope some video games, and Michael reminds us approximately five million times that he doesn’t like anime.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.