Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
John’s back, and he’s brought Michael, Ryan, and new hire Rose to with him! The gang talks renting games in 2016, Michael talks shit about Boston (and New England as whole) and Ryan gets artsy. Michael found Dory, we get Doomed and John goes wild with Pokemon. The new releases segment has somehow been deemed necessary in the year of our lord 2016 and lasts for like twenty fucking minutes, Evolve’s going F2P, Overwatch gets a new character, Ubisoft are still battling Vivendi, Adam Boyes leaves Sony, and CS:GO gambling is… a train wreck. John gets one back on Mike Cosimano, we get buyer’s remorse, give the Pope some video games, and Michael reminds us approximately five million times that he doesn’t like anime.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.