We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
John’s back, and he’s brought Michael, Ryan, and new hire Rose to with him! The gang talks renting games in 2016, Michael talks shit about Boston (and New England as whole) and Ryan gets artsy. Michael found Dory, we get Doomed and John goes wild with Pokemon. The new releases segment has somehow been deemed necessary in the year of our lord 2016 and lasts for like twenty fucking minutes, Evolve’s going F2P, Overwatch gets a new character, Ubisoft are still battling Vivendi, Adam Boyes leaves Sony, and CS:GO gambling is… a train wreck. John gets one back on Mike Cosimano, we get buyer’s remorse, give the Pope some video games, and Michael reminds us approximately five million times that he doesn’t like anime.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!