Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Live in 4K, it’s a very strange, very special episode of Chooch! John Michonski is missing in action, so Michael is in charge, alongside Ryan, Scott, and sadly, Mike Cosimano. The boys talk the new Mac ‘n’ Cheetos from BK, the Los Angeles fast food scene, chicken suits, Game of the Year, The Witcher, Cosimano’s burgeoning eSports career, and oujia boards. EA’s diversity findings are out, Activision issues a DMCA takedown, Twitch adds bits, the Arkham Remaster has been delayed, Bioshock is being remastered too, Mike Cosimano’s John Michonski impression has been perfected, and the boys do some Gal Gun research.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.