The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Live in 4K, it’s a very strange, very special episode of Chooch! John Michonski is missing in action, so Michael is in charge, alongside Ryan, Scott, and sadly, Mike Cosimano. The boys talk the new Mac ‘n’ Cheetos from BK, the Los Angeles fast food scene, chicken suits, Game of the Year, The Witcher, Cosimano’s burgeoning eSports career, and oujia boards. EA’s diversity findings are out, Activision issues a DMCA takedown, Twitch adds bits, the Arkham Remaster has been delayed, Bioshock is being remastered too, Mike Cosimano’s John Michonski impression has been perfected, and the boys do some Gal Gun research.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.