Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but finally, Chooch has returned from E3 to the airwaves, to talk Los Angeles and Ryan’s proficiency with rounding numbers. Michael got puked on, the guys played a lot of games, ate a lot of terrible food, and John looked adorable. Ryan talks the home team’s coverage, and then eventually we get around to doing the usual stuff with plenty of VA-11 HALL-A chat, and a little on the Halo Wars 2 beta. G2A is caught up in more controversy, Mighty No. 9 sucks, and Austin Powers is still a topic of discussion.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!