Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but finally, Chooch has returned from E3 to the airwaves, to talk Los Angeles and Ryan’s proficiency with rounding numbers. Michael got puked on, the guys played a lot of games, ate a lot of terrible food, and John looked adorable. Ryan talks the home team’s coverage, and then eventually we get around to doing the usual stuff with plenty of VA-11 HALL-A chat, and a little on the Halo Wars 2 beta. G2A is caught up in more controversy, Mighty No. 9 sucks, and Austin Powers is still a topic of discussion.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!