Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but finally, Chooch has returned from E3 to the airwaves, to talk Los Angeles and Ryan’s proficiency with rounding numbers. Michael got puked on, the guys played a lot of games, ate a lot of terrible food, and John looked adorable. Ryan talks the home team’s coverage, and then eventually we get around to doing the usual stuff with plenty of VA-11 HALL-A chat, and a little on the Halo Wars 2 beta. G2A is caught up in more controversy, Mighty No. 9 sucks, and Austin Powers is still a topic of discussion.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.