The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s a small dog, and John has some tasteful Schindler’s List jokes for Chooch 123! John’s all sweaty, Ryan explains what an ethos is, and there’s some deep, Shrek cuts. Michael’s played The Grand Kingdom and fixed up a Jalopy. Ryan loves Ainsley Harriott, and is running a fever, while John endorses getting fucked up on cough syrup. The boys talk comic books, and John’s gotten into Bloodborne, Overwatch and Tropico. The boys debut a new segment, which John is woefully unprepared for, and it’s a disaster. John Romero’s postponed his Kickstarter, Respawn are making a Star Wars game, and Persona 5 has a (Japanese) release date! The guys get swallowed again, talk leaks, what Nintendo need to do to succeed going forward, and more!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.