We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s a small dog, and John has some tasteful Schindler’s List jokes for Chooch 123! John’s all sweaty, Ryan explains what an ethos is, and there’s some deep, Shrek cuts. Michael’s played The Grand Kingdom and fixed up a Jalopy. Ryan loves Ainsley Harriott, and is running a fever, while John endorses getting fucked up on cough syrup. The boys talk comic books, and John’s gotten into Bloodborne, Overwatch and Tropico. The boys debut a new segment, which John is woefully unprepared for, and it’s a disaster. John Romero’s postponed his Kickstarter, Respawn are making a Star Wars game, and Persona 5 has a (Japanese) release date! The guys get swallowed again, talk leaks, what Nintendo need to do to succeed going forward, and more!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!