We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the 122nd episode of Chooch, with the 122nd best opening the show’s ever done! Michael’s watching the NFL Draft, the guys talk bad dorm situations, and shoes. Michael played Sunset Overdrive and the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst beta. Ryan rustles up some discussion, Doom is coming out soon. John went back to Skullgirls, and spent some time with Nioh. There’s news outta From Software, Nintendo’s earnings report gave us some new E3 and NX info, Uncharted 4’s release has been bungled, and there’s an update on that mysterious NeoGeo game. Plus, something about Croc’s dick, or something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!