This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the 122nd episode of Chooch, with the 122nd best opening the show’s ever done! Michael’s watching the NFL Draft, the guys talk bad dorm situations, and shoes. Michael played Sunset Overdrive and the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst beta. Ryan rustles up some discussion, Doom is coming out soon. John went back to Skullgirls, and spent some time with Nioh. There’s news outta From Software, Nintendo’s earnings report gave us some new E3 and NX info, Uncharted 4’s release has been bungled, and there’s an update on that mysterious NeoGeo game. Plus, something about Croc’s dick, or something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!