A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
A gaggle of four very good boys have gathered to speak really poor Spanish, for the 121st episode of Video Game Choo Choo! Michael puts his feet up to relax, Ryan loves Akira, the boys love Dark Souls (seriously, they really like it), Michael Entered the Gungeon, and played a Visual Novel, Melty Blood is Game of the Year, and Scott went to Denny’s. Platinum Games’ President has been replaced, Red Dead Redemption 2 is (probably) on the way, Michael needs The Benz, PS4 NEO’s specs leaked, John takes a dump, and there’s a weird Mega Drive thing coming out on Steam! Scott has strong feelings on vaping rights, the gang gets burnt out, we discuss Scientology’s involvement in NeoPets, John tells us about the Michonski Sandwich, and do the Pokérap.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.