Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the 120th Chooch, and in addition to Scott making his second appearance, the gang welcomes fellow new hire Ashley aboard! Ashley and Scott discuss the merits of being a librarian, Life is Strange fangames, and John falls down The Statham Hole. Scott’s life has become entirely based around Dark Souls 3, Michael has M&M’s, and went to a dive bar. More Factorio happened, and David Cage has worked his way into Michael’s heart. Rockstar and Leslie Benzies are in a legal kerfluffle, Wargaming wants an eSports Players Union, and an unnamed Neo Geo game was found. Final Fantasy makes Scott sick, John still loves Witch and the Hundred Knight, an anonymous listener is probably very hungry by now, and the guys drink some 40’s.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos