Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the 120th Chooch, and in addition to Scott making his second appearance, the gang welcomes fellow new hire Ashley aboard! Ashley and Scott discuss the merits of being a librarian, Life is Strange fangames, and John falls down The Statham Hole. Scott’s life has become entirely based around Dark Souls 3, Michael has M&M’s, and went to a dive bar. More Factorio happened, and David Cage has worked his way into Michael’s heart. Rockstar and Leslie Benzies are in a legal kerfluffle, Wargaming wants an eSports Players Union, and an unnamed Neo Geo game was found. Final Fantasy makes Scott sick, John still loves Witch and the Hundred Knight, an anonymous listener is probably very hungry by now, and the guys drink some 40’s.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?