And absolutely no one expected this to happen.
- The Bulletin: Flops and Farewells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the 120th Chooch, and in addition to Scott making his second appearance, the gang welcomes fellow new hire Ashley aboard! Ashley and Scott discuss the merits of being a librarian, Life is Strange fangames, and John falls down The Statham Hole. Scott’s life has become entirely based around Dark Souls 3, Michael has M&M’s, and went to a dive bar. More Factorio happened, and David Cage has worked his way into Michael’s heart. Rockstar and Leslie Benzies are in a legal kerfluffle, Wargaming wants an eSports Players Union, and an unnamed Neo Geo game was found. Final Fantasy makes Scott sick, John still loves Witch and the Hundred Knight, an anonymous listener is probably very hungry by now, and the guys drink some 40’s.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!