Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
John is on assignment in the Himalayas, so it’s up to Mike and Steven to natter on about softcore porn starring Kevin Costner and a midget, accidentally scamming Wendy’s out of 20 chicken nuggets, which one is red, which one is blue, a DMC/Persona 4 crossover, delicious pizza, Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye, smuggling guns into Canada, the colors Payday 2, and the latest and greatest professional wrestler: The Fumblin’ Dublin! You can get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or direct download!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...