- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s Chooch 118, and Michael is already in trouble! The gang discuss Miitomo, Ryan held a cockroach, watched TV, and even played some Fallout! The guys don’t want to see Batman vs. Superman, and Michael went to the mall. John and Michael played the Final Fantasy XV demo, and the Street Fighter patch finally came out. Final Fantasy is coming out this year, there’s a new GTA in production, and Mass Effect: Andromeda details leaked. The guys love to piss, ponder on the question of whether bad taste is real, and character design.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.