Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
It’s Chooch 118, and Michael is already in trouble! The gang discuss Miitomo, Ryan held a cockroach, watched TV, and even played some Fallout! The guys don’t want to see Batman vs. Superman, and Michael went to the mall. John and Michael played the Final Fantasy XV demo, and the Street Fighter patch finally came out. Final Fantasy is coming out this year, there’s a new GTA in production, and Mass Effect: Andromeda details leaked. The guys love to piss, ponder on the question of whether bad taste is real, and character design.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.