Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
I can’t believe it either, but somehow, someway, Chooch has hit 117 episodes! Ryan, Michael and John argue about the best way to eat a tuna sandwich, and John loves anime. Ryan’s been playing Aliens vs. Predator, Michael visited some Magic Kingdoms. John’s a heathen who doesn’t like Stardew Valley, but he does like Pokken! 5th Cell is dealing with layoffs, Evolution Studios is shutting, Ryan’s roommate has a marimba, and there’s a new SKU of the PS4 coming! We run down this week’s Nintendo news, and the dumbasses on the show don’t know who Sebastian is.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?