Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
From down on the farm, it’s Chooch 115! John’s seen Zootopia and is a furry now, Ryan eats through his feet, and Michael eats at gas stations. Stardew Valley is the only video game that matters anymore, but Hitman, Uncharted and SUPERHOT exist too. Lionhead Studios has been shuttered, the Coleco Chameleon is the most insane scam since the Gizmondo, and Radiant Entertainment were purchased by Riot. The guys talk arcade style sports games, little known indie games, puzzle games and Pokken, fail to realize that St. Patrick’s Day is next week, and then head back to the farm.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.