Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
From down on the farm, it’s Chooch 115! John’s seen Zootopia and is a furry now, Ryan eats through his feet, and Michael eats at gas stations. Stardew Valley is the only video game that matters anymore, but Hitman, Uncharted and SUPERHOT exist too. Lionhead Studios has been shuttered, the Coleco Chameleon is the most insane scam since the Gizmondo, and Radiant Entertainment were purchased by Riot. The guys talk arcade style sports games, little known indie games, puzzle games and Pokken, fail to realize that St. Patrick’s Day is next week, and then head back to the farm.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?