A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
Hit up the Taco Bell for some Apple Soda, it’s Chooch 113! Michael’s drinking caffeinated water, and the guys spend way too long making up names for root beer. Sips are banned, Devil Daggers is intense, Michael probably shouldn’t have taken his flu medicine right before the show, Ryan’s been punching up some clubs, and John’s on the Streets. We check in with Tubbs, and get some Dreamy Treats, which causes John to start screaming.
Vivendi continue to attempt world domination, some weird VR demos hit Steam, Postal is being remade, and Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 are gonna be re-released. Ray Sipe is coming to kill John, there’s new Pokemon games coming, and Alan Wake is returning. The guys round things off with some questions, and discuss everyone’s favourite ice cream.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.