Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Hit up the Taco Bell for some Apple Soda, it’s Chooch 113! Michael’s drinking caffeinated water, and the guys spend way too long making up names for root beer. Sips are banned, Devil Daggers is intense, Michael probably shouldn’t have taken his flu medicine right before the show, Ryan’s been punching up some clubs, and John’s on the Streets. We check in with Tubbs, and get some Dreamy Treats, which causes John to start screaming.
Vivendi continue to attempt world domination, some weird VR demos hit Steam, Postal is being remade, and Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 are gonna be re-released. Ray Sipe is coming to kill John, there’s new Pokemon games coming, and Alan Wake is returning. The guys round things off with some questions, and discuss everyone’s favourite ice cream.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.