Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Hit up the Taco Bell for some Apple Soda, it’s Chooch 113! Michael’s drinking caffeinated water, and the guys spend way too long making up names for root beer. Sips are banned, Devil Daggers is intense, Michael probably shouldn’t have taken his flu medicine right before the show, Ryan’s been punching up some clubs, and John’s on the Streets. We check in with Tubbs, and get some Dreamy Treats, which causes John to start screaming.
Vivendi continue to attempt world domination, some weird VR demos hit Steam, Postal is being remade, and Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 are gonna be re-released. Ray Sipe is coming to kill John, there’s new Pokemon games coming, and Alan Wake is returning. The guys round things off with some questions, and discuss everyone’s favourite ice cream.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.