I would have been happy with eggs.
- VGCC Episode 348: The Destiny of Virtual Stars - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Duelists Season 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
Strap in, because Ryan’s back on the big show for episode 112 of Chooch, live from Dhumpus! Ryan’s been eating a lot of pizza in his time away, and John’s visited the local KFC. Yup, we’re talking about food again. Ryan’s been playing a bunch of stuff for school… and Kingdom Hearts. I know, I’m sorry. Michael’s sick, but he’s still been plugging away with a bunch of betas! John’s still rolling with the Digimon, and Ryan declares his permanent allegiance to Chooch over education. Lupe Fiasco fought Daigo, and Street Fighter’s kinda broken! Plus, Markman’s left Mad Catz, Bethesda are busy, and Assassin’s Creed is no longer an annual franchise. The guys round things off with some questions, and Michael is no longer QPU aligned.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Crackin' Packs is Crackin' Back!
Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime