Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally here! After weeks of hype, Pannenkoek2012 himself sits down with John and Michael to talk Super Mario 64, pressing A 0.5 times, mysterious goombas, thousand dollar bounties and a whole lot more! Pannen tells us all about his process for making videos, the SM64 community, making staircases out of cloned goombas, scuttlebugs and beating the game with zero A presses.
After Pannen leaves us, Michael talks the Homefront: The Revolution beta, Mad Catz are in trouble, there’s some more Street Fighter V news, Destiny 2 isn’t coming until 2017, Assassin’s Creed is definitely taking a year off, Titanfall 2 was announced, sorta, and Michael’s gonna get wasted on Cinco de Mayo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos