The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally here! After weeks of hype, Pannenkoek2012 himself sits down with John and Michael to talk Super Mario 64, pressing A 0.5 times, mysterious goombas, thousand dollar bounties and a whole lot more! Pannen tells us all about his process for making videos, the SM64 community, making staircases out of cloned goombas, scuttlebugs and beating the game with zero A presses.
After Pannen leaves us, Michael talks the Homefront: The Revolution beta, Mad Catz are in trouble, there’s some more Street Fighter V news, Destiny 2 isn’t coming until 2017, Assassin’s Creed is definitely taking a year off, Titanfall 2 was announced, sorta, and Michael’s gonna get wasted on Cinco de Mayo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!