Run! Run! Hoo, I'm getting a little winded.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Shadowbringers is a New Edgy Expansion - Read More → . . . . .
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
It’s 3am, and John’s dogs are barking here on the 110th episode of Chooch! John lost a pizza eating contest, Michael finished moving, and the guys talk some video games! Ten Minute Barbarian sounds kinda interesting, and Michael doesn’t know how to play OpenTTD. John’s still playing Paper Jam, is obviously getting into the latest Smash DLC, and has done Cyber Sleuthing. Hearthstone is undergoing some changes, and there’s a bunch of Nintendo news! The United Nations invests in Chooch, the guys go to Olive Garden, debate the best Neko Atsume neko, and more!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
She's edgy AND she's a Blue Mage??????
They found out I've never played a video game.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.