A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
It’s 3am, and John’s dogs are barking here on the 110th episode of Chooch! John lost a pizza eating contest, Michael finished moving, and the guys talk some video games! Ten Minute Barbarian sounds kinda interesting, and Michael doesn’t know how to play OpenTTD. John’s still playing Paper Jam, is obviously getting into the latest Smash DLC, and has done Cyber Sleuthing. Hearthstone is undergoing some changes, and there’s a bunch of Nintendo news! The United Nations invests in Chooch, the guys go to Olive Garden, debate the best Neko Atsume neko, and more!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm