The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It’s 3am, and John’s dogs are barking here on the 110th episode of Chooch! John lost a pizza eating contest, Michael finished moving, and the guys talk some video games! Ten Minute Barbarian sounds kinda interesting, and Michael doesn’t know how to play OpenTTD. John’s still playing Paper Jam, is obviously getting into the latest Smash DLC, and has done Cyber Sleuthing. Hearthstone is undergoing some changes, and there’s a bunch of Nintendo news! The United Nations invests in Chooch, the guys go to Olive Garden, debate the best Neko Atsume neko, and more!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.