We've got Wrestling Mania.
- VGCC Episode 261: You Jestin'? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
It’s 3am, and John’s dogs are barking here on the 110th episode of Chooch! John lost a pizza eating contest, Michael finished moving, and the guys talk some video games! Ten Minute Barbarian sounds kinda interesting, and Michael doesn’t know how to play OpenTTD. John’s still playing Paper Jam, is obviously getting into the latest Smash DLC, and has done Cyber Sleuthing. Hearthstone is undergoing some changes, and there’s a bunch of Nintendo news! The United Nations invests in Chooch, the guys go to Olive Garden, debate the best Neko Atsume neko, and more!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.