I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s another week, and another episode of Chooch, and we start off with John apparently having a stroke, as he and Michael sit down for a one-on-one chat! Michael can’t urinate, and is in the process of moving. The guys discuss The Witness, John loves the latest Neptunia, and I guess he thinks Mario & Luigi is okay! There’s some weird ass stuff happening with Pikachu, Her Story 2 is in development, there may be a new Paper Mario game on the way, and Smash might be coming to the NX? Mighty No. 9 got delayed again, a canceled Saints Row game has been revealed, John makes Michael a meatball sandwich, EA pulled out of E3, and Evo is a thing! Michael tells us about a great sandwich he got once, the guys answer some questions, talk about killing Mike Cosimano (again), and we have a BIG announcement!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?