The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
It’s another week, and another episode of Chooch, and we start off with John apparently having a stroke, as he and Michael sit down for a one-on-one chat! Michael can’t urinate, and is in the process of moving. The guys discuss The Witness, John loves the latest Neptunia, and I guess he thinks Mario & Luigi is okay! There’s some weird ass stuff happening with Pikachu, Her Story 2 is in development, there may be a new Paper Mario game on the way, and Smash might be coming to the NX? Mighty No. 9 got delayed again, a canceled Saints Row game has been revealed, John makes Michael a meatball sandwich, EA pulled out of E3, and Evo is a thing! Michael tells us about a great sandwich he got once, the guys answer some questions, talk about killing Mike Cosimano (again), and we have a BIG announcement!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little