Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
It’s another week, and another episode of Chooch, and we start off with John apparently having a stroke, as he and Michael sit down for a one-on-one chat! Michael can’t urinate, and is in the process of moving. The guys discuss The Witness, John loves the latest Neptunia, and I guess he thinks Mario & Luigi is okay! There’s some weird ass stuff happening with Pikachu, Her Story 2 is in development, there may be a new Paper Mario game on the way, and Smash might be coming to the NX? Mighty No. 9 got delayed again, a canceled Saints Row game has been revealed, John makes Michael a meatball sandwich, EA pulled out of E3, and Evo is a thing! Michael tells us about a great sandwich he got once, the guys answer some questions, talk about killing Mike Cosimano (again), and we have a BIG announcement!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?