Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
It’s another week, and another episode of Chooch, and we start off with John apparently having a stroke, as he and Michael sit down for a one-on-one chat! Michael can’t urinate, and is in the process of moving. The guys discuss The Witness, John loves the latest Neptunia, and I guess he thinks Mario & Luigi is okay! There’s some weird ass stuff happening with Pikachu, Her Story 2 is in development, there may be a new Paper Mario game on the way, and Smash might be coming to the NX? Mighty No. 9 got delayed again, a canceled Saints Row game has been revealed, John makes Michael a meatball sandwich, EA pulled out of E3, and Evo is a thing! Michael tells us about a great sandwich he got once, the guys answer some questions, talk about killing Mike Cosimano (again), and we have a BIG announcement!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown