A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
It’s Chooch 108, and it’s an immediate gigantic mess as Ryan joins Devin, John and Michael, and the whole thing is a tragedy. Ryan’s been trawling the Darkest of Dungeons, Michael’s trapped in the Vita, the guys talk some more Civ V, Pumpkin has a spacy personality, John is getting frustrated with Kingdom Hearts, Pocket Mortys is neat, and Devin ascended the Deadly Tower of Monsters. There’s a big fight about Undertale, sales matter, Mortal Kombat is getting some updates (but not on PC), and Tomb Raider’s art director is headed to Infinity Ward. The guys impress their partners, Michael has a stroke, Mike Cosimano smells, and John loves #Brands. Plus, we talk fighting Cosimano, Final Smashes, Transformers, and terrible remakes.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.