We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
It’s Chooch 108, and it’s an immediate gigantic mess as Ryan joins Devin, John and Michael, and the whole thing is a tragedy. Ryan’s been trawling the Darkest of Dungeons, Michael’s trapped in the Vita, the guys talk some more Civ V, Pumpkin has a spacy personality, John is getting frustrated with Kingdom Hearts, Pocket Mortys is neat, and Devin ascended the Deadly Tower of Monsters. There’s a big fight about Undertale, sales matter, Mortal Kombat is getting some updates (but not on PC), and Tomb Raider’s art director is headed to Infinity Ward. The guys impress their partners, Michael has a stroke, Mike Cosimano smells, and John loves #Brands. Plus, we talk fighting Cosimano, Final Smashes, Transformers, and terrible remakes.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!