The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new year, and we’re kicking off 2016 with a smaller, more intimate show, with just Jonathan and Michael in the hot seat while the rest of us recover from Game of the Year. John’s been breaking into cars in real life and lost his debit card at a taco joint. The guys don’t wanna talk about wrestling, but they do anyway, and gaze into the crystal ball to predict 2016. Someone shoots John, the boys talk some Resident Evil, John got some mail, and of course, Duke Nukem comes up in the conversation. Plus, you can order an Oculus Rift if you’re part of the 1%, Scalebound and ReCore got delayed, John yawns, Assassin’s Creed might be taking a year off and Nintendo released a new Box Boy! Chooch gets the worst email of all time, Mike Cosimano is Toasty, Michael loves Brink, John tells us about his Stand (it’s terrible), and Undertale finally wins something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.