Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new year, and we’re kicking off 2016 with a smaller, more intimate show, with just Jonathan and Michael in the hot seat while the rest of us recover from Game of the Year. John’s been breaking into cars in real life and lost his debit card at a taco joint. The guys don’t wanna talk about wrestling, but they do anyway, and gaze into the crystal ball to predict 2016. Someone shoots John, the boys talk some Resident Evil, John got some mail, and of course, Duke Nukem comes up in the conversation. Plus, you can order an Oculus Rift if you’re part of the 1%, Scalebound and ReCore got delayed, John yawns, Assassin’s Creed might be taking a year off and Nintendo released a new Box Boy! Chooch gets the worst email of all time, Mike Cosimano is Toasty, Michael loves Brink, John tells us about his Stand (it’s terrible), and Undertale finally wins something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.