We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new year, and we’re kicking off 2016 with a smaller, more intimate show, with just Jonathan and Michael in the hot seat while the rest of us recover from Game of the Year. John’s been breaking into cars in real life and lost his debit card at a taco joint. The guys don’t wanna talk about wrestling, but they do anyway, and gaze into the crystal ball to predict 2016. Someone shoots John, the boys talk some Resident Evil, John got some mail, and of course, Duke Nukem comes up in the conversation. Plus, you can order an Oculus Rift if you’re part of the 1%, Scalebound and ReCore got delayed, John yawns, Assassin’s Creed might be taking a year off and Nintendo released a new Box Boy! Chooch gets the worst email of all time, Mike Cosimano is Toasty, Michael loves Brink, John tells us about his Stand (it’s terrible), and Undertale finally wins something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!