Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new year, and we’re kicking off 2016 with a smaller, more intimate show, with just Jonathan and Michael in the hot seat while the rest of us recover from Game of the Year. John’s been breaking into cars in real life and lost his debit card at a taco joint. The guys don’t wanna talk about wrestling, but they do anyway, and gaze into the crystal ball to predict 2016. Someone shoots John, the boys talk some Resident Evil, John got some mail, and of course, Duke Nukem comes up in the conversation. Plus, you can order an Oculus Rift if you’re part of the 1%, Scalebound and ReCore got delayed, John yawns, Assassin’s Creed might be taking a year off and Nintendo released a new Box Boy! Chooch gets the worst email of all time, Mike Cosimano is Toasty, Michael loves Brink, John tells us about his Stand (it’s terrible), and Undertale finally wins something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.