The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a new year, and we’re kicking off 2016 with a smaller, more intimate show, with just Jonathan and Michael in the hot seat while the rest of us recover from Game of the Year. John’s been breaking into cars in real life and lost his debit card at a taco joint. The guys don’t wanna talk about wrestling, but they do anyway, and gaze into the crystal ball to predict 2016. Someone shoots John, the boys talk some Resident Evil, John got some mail, and of course, Duke Nukem comes up in the conversation. Plus, you can order an Oculus Rift if you’re part of the 1%, Scalebound and ReCore got delayed, John yawns, Assassin’s Creed might be taking a year off and Nintendo released a new Box Boy! Chooch gets the worst email of all time, Mike Cosimano is Toasty, Michael loves Brink, John tells us about his Stand (it’s terrible), and Undertale finally wins something.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.