Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the final regular podcast of 2015, as Chooch gears up for Game of the Year with episode 105! Ryan joins John and Michael again this week to plug disgusting pepperoni pizza soup or some other gross shit amidst the worst cold open in show history (and THAT’S an achievement). John unboxes some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, managing the first joke in Chooch history in the process, and Michael’s Yu-Gi-Oh addiction is even worse than John’s amiibo habit. The boys chat about Tales From the Borderlands, Michael’s The Ramen King, Ryan’s sitting on his Nuclear Throne and John’s been playing some Xenoblade. We hit the latest news on Psychonauts, talk about The Game Awards, PSX occured, Final Fantasy VII caused a stir, John’s dogs bark, and a bunch’a stuff leaked onto Steam, before the guys round off with some questions, and Michael serenades us.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?