I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the final regular podcast of 2015, as Chooch gears up for Game of the Year with episode 105! Ryan joins John and Michael again this week to plug disgusting pepperoni pizza soup or some other gross shit amidst the worst cold open in show history (and THAT’S an achievement). John unboxes some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, managing the first joke in Chooch history in the process, and Michael’s Yu-Gi-Oh addiction is even worse than John’s amiibo habit. The boys chat about Tales From the Borderlands, Michael’s The Ramen King, Ryan’s sitting on his Nuclear Throne and John’s been playing some Xenoblade. We hit the latest news on Psychonauts, talk about The Game Awards, PSX occured, Final Fantasy VII caused a stir, John’s dogs bark, and a bunch’a stuff leaked onto Steam, before the guys round off with some questions, and Michael serenades us.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?