A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the final regular podcast of 2015, as Chooch gears up for Game of the Year with episode 105! Ryan joins John and Michael again this week to plug disgusting pepperoni pizza soup or some other gross shit amidst the worst cold open in show history (and THAT’S an achievement). John unboxes some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, managing the first joke in Chooch history in the process, and Michael’s Yu-Gi-Oh addiction is even worse than John’s amiibo habit. The boys chat about Tales From the Borderlands, Michael’s The Ramen King, Ryan’s sitting on his Nuclear Throne and John’s been playing some Xenoblade. We hit the latest news on Psychonauts, talk about The Game Awards, PSX occured, Final Fantasy VII caused a stir, John’s dogs bark, and a bunch’a stuff leaked onto Steam, before the guys round off with some questions, and Michael serenades us.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.