Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
It’s the final regular podcast of 2015, as Chooch gears up for Game of the Year with episode 105! Ryan joins John and Michael again this week to plug disgusting pepperoni pizza soup or some other gross shit amidst the worst cold open in show history (and THAT’S an achievement). John unboxes some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, managing the first joke in Chooch history in the process, and Michael’s Yu-Gi-Oh addiction is even worse than John’s amiibo habit. The boys chat about Tales From the Borderlands, Michael’s The Ramen King, Ryan’s sitting on his Nuclear Throne and John’s been playing some Xenoblade. We hit the latest news on Psychonauts, talk about The Game Awards, PSX occured, Final Fantasy VII caused a stir, John’s dogs bark, and a bunch’a stuff leaked onto Steam, before the guys round off with some questions, and Michael serenades us.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.