Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
The weather outside may be getting cooler, but here at Chooch, things are heating up on our 104th episode! With Devin’s corpse rotting in a dumpster somewhere behind your local Burger King, Ryan’s crawled out of Michael’s basement, to talk Tales From the Borderlands and Environmental Station Alpha! The guys catch up on some Star Wars Battlefront, Big Corn, and Michael has some strong opinions on Rainbow Six: Seige! We’ve got tons of other games to discuss, almost as if there’s some kind of Game of the Year content coming up, and the boys have been watching a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! unboxings. Because they’re bad people. We hit the news on Danganronpa, Indivisible got funded, Platinum are making a new TMNT, Michael doesn’t care about The Game Awards and predicts nothing will happen (AND BOY WAS HE WRONG!), and we answer the hottest questions!
Note: Ryan’s audio’s a little noisy. The show’s still listenable!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.