Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
The weather outside may be getting cooler, but here at Chooch, things are heating up on our 104th episode! With Devin’s corpse rotting in a dumpster somewhere behind your local Burger King, Ryan’s crawled out of Michael’s basement, to talk Tales From the Borderlands and Environmental Station Alpha! The guys catch up on some Star Wars Battlefront, Big Corn, and Michael has some strong opinions on Rainbow Six: Seige! We’ve got tons of other games to discuss, almost as if there’s some kind of Game of the Year content coming up, and the boys have been watching a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! unboxings. Because they’re bad people. We hit the news on Danganronpa, Indivisible got funded, Platinum are making a new TMNT, Michael doesn’t care about The Game Awards and predicts nothing will happen (AND BOY WAS HE WRONG!), and we answer the hottest questions!
Note: Ryan’s audio’s a little noisy. The show’s still listenable!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.