I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
The weather outside may be getting cooler, but here at Chooch, things are heating up on our 104th episode! With Devin’s corpse rotting in a dumpster somewhere behind your local Burger King, Ryan’s crawled out of Michael’s basement, to talk Tales From the Borderlands and Environmental Station Alpha! The guys catch up on some Star Wars Battlefront, Big Corn, and Michael has some strong opinions on Rainbow Six: Seige! We’ve got tons of other games to discuss, almost as if there’s some kind of Game of the Year content coming up, and the boys have been watching a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! unboxings. Because they’re bad people. We hit the news on Danganronpa, Indivisible got funded, Platinum are making a new TMNT, Michael doesn’t care about The Game Awards and predicts nothing will happen (AND BOY WAS HE WRONG!), and we answer the hottest questions!
Note: Ryan’s audio’s a little noisy. The show’s still listenable!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?