The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time for Chooch 103, and John’s in a pickle! Apparently people are still buying Vitas, Michael has bad taste, and the gang talks rotisserie chicken, old Star Wars, Arkham Knight, and more Fallout. Meanwhile John’s played Tales From the Borderlands, and watched some Yo-Kai. Deus Ex was delayed, YouTube is defending fair use, “Ryan” makes a guest appearance, and the PS2 emulation is a thing. Plus, Devin’s fire alarm goes off (presumably because he forgot to check on his rotisserie chicken), we craft some weapons, meditate on our own mortality, movie shovelware, bad controllers, Nintendo wrestling, and tons more!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.