The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time for Chooch 103, and John’s in a pickle! Apparently people are still buying Vitas, Michael has bad taste, and the gang talks rotisserie chicken, old Star Wars, Arkham Knight, and more Fallout. Meanwhile John’s played Tales From the Borderlands, and watched some Yo-Kai. Deus Ex was delayed, YouTube is defending fair use, “Ryan” makes a guest appearance, and the PS2 emulation is a thing. Plus, Devin’s fire alarm goes off (presumably because he forgot to check on his rotisserie chicken), we craft some weapons, meditate on our own mortality, movie shovelware, bad controllers, Nintendo wrestling, and tons more!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.