Gacha is hell.
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
- 2019's Most Disappointing Game: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
Flying in the face of all common sense, somehow, Chooch has made it to 101 episodes! Devin’s back after being fired last week, to join John and Liquid Mike, to discuss the site’s plans to expand into Singapore and the rest of South East Asia. Michael’s dying because of Kingdom Hearts, and has almost finished The Witcher, while Jonathan’s also gotten into the game. The gang talks Mario Maker, Devin’s made a big mistake and bought Need For Speed, and John recalls hanging out at warehouses late at night. Konami might make more Metal Gear, Activision bought King for a LOT of cheddar, and Alan Wake 2’s coming eventually, probably. PLUS, John and Devin are trying not to suck, the guys talk the future of the John Michonski brand, Michael’s mad about not getting peanuts on an airplane and Devin has a real strange history with popcorn.
Check out our @Extra Life Campaign!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription
Donkey Kong deserves his own TV show again. Just sign this petition.