The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Flying in the face of all common sense, somehow, Chooch has made it to 101 episodes! Devin’s back after being fired last week, to join John and Liquid Mike, to discuss the site’s plans to expand into Singapore and the rest of South East Asia. Michael’s dying because of Kingdom Hearts, and has almost finished The Witcher, while Jonathan’s also gotten into the game. The gang talks Mario Maker, Devin’s made a big mistake and bought Need For Speed, and John recalls hanging out at warehouses late at night. Konami might make more Metal Gear, Activision bought King for a LOT of cheddar, and Alan Wake 2’s coming eventually, probably. PLUS, John and Devin are trying not to suck, the guys talk the future of the John Michonski brand, Michael’s mad about not getting peanuts on an airplane and Devin has a real strange history with popcorn.
Check out our @Extra Life Campaign!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.