- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Flying in the face of all common sense, somehow, Chooch has made it to 101 episodes! Devin’s back after being fired last week, to join John and Liquid Mike, to discuss the site’s plans to expand into Singapore and the rest of South East Asia. Michael’s dying because of Kingdom Hearts, and has almost finished The Witcher, while Jonathan’s also gotten into the game. The gang talks Mario Maker, Devin’s made a big mistake and bought Need For Speed, and John recalls hanging out at warehouses late at night. Konami might make more Metal Gear, Activision bought King for a LOT of cheddar, and Alan Wake 2’s coming eventually, probably. PLUS, John and Devin are trying not to suck, the guys talk the future of the John Michonski brand, Michael’s mad about not getting peanuts on an airplane and Devin has a real strange history with popcorn.
Check out our @Extra Life Campaign!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.