So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
Flying in the face of all common sense, somehow, Chooch has made it to 101 episodes! Devin’s back after being fired last week, to join John and Liquid Mike, to discuss the site’s plans to expand into Singapore and the rest of South East Asia. Michael’s dying because of Kingdom Hearts, and has almost finished The Witcher, while Jonathan’s also gotten into the game. The gang talks Mario Maker, Devin’s made a big mistake and bought Need For Speed, and John recalls hanging out at warehouses late at night. Konami might make more Metal Gear, Activision bought King for a LOT of cheddar, and Alan Wake 2’s coming eventually, probably. PLUS, John and Devin are trying not to suck, the guys talk the future of the John Michonski brand, Michael’s mad about not getting peanuts on an airplane and Devin has a real strange history with popcorn.
Check out our @Extra Life Campaign!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss