Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Flying in the face of all common sense, somehow, Chooch has made it to 101 episodes! Devin’s back after being fired last week, to join John and Liquid Mike, to discuss the site’s plans to expand into Singapore and the rest of South East Asia. Michael’s dying because of Kingdom Hearts, and has almost finished The Witcher, while Jonathan’s also gotten into the game. The gang talks Mario Maker, Devin’s made a big mistake and bought Need For Speed, and John recalls hanging out at warehouses late at night. Konami might make more Metal Gear, Activision bought King for a LOT of cheddar, and Alan Wake 2’s coming eventually, probably. PLUS, John and Devin are trying not to suck, the guys talk the future of the John Michonski brand, Michael’s mad about not getting peanuts on an airplane and Devin has a real strange history with popcorn.
Check out our @Extra Life Campaign!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.