Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
After weeks of teasing, Sega has confirmed that Platinum Games’ exploding knees simulator Vanquish is coming to PC on May 25th.
The Vanquish port will include keyboard and mouse control support, 4K graphics, and an unlocked framerate. Sega’s been pumping out the frequently demanded PC ports lately, with Vanquish following up on Bayonetta pretty rapidly. If you jumped on the Bayo port, you’ll get a nice 25% off the pre-order of Vanquish on Steam, which is pretty swell. The pre-order also includes a soundtrack sampler, avatars, wallpapers, and a digital art book if you’re into that.
Sega’s been on record saying they’re going to be supporting PC heavily in the coming weeks, so who knows what else is on the way.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!