Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
After weeks of teasing, Sega has confirmed that Platinum Games’ exploding knees simulator Vanquish is coming to PC on May 25th.
The Vanquish port will include keyboard and mouse control support, 4K graphics, and an unlocked framerate. Sega’s been pumping out the frequently demanded PC ports lately, with Vanquish following up on Bayonetta pretty rapidly. If you jumped on the Bayo port, you’ll get a nice 25% off the pre-order of Vanquish on Steam, which is pretty swell. The pre-order also includes a soundtrack sampler, avatars, wallpapers, and a digital art book if you’re into that.
Sega’s been on record saying they’re going to be supporting PC heavily in the coming weeks, so who knows what else is on the way.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?