The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
After weeks of teasing, Sega has confirmed that Platinum Games’ exploding knees simulator Vanquish is coming to PC on May 25th.
The Vanquish port will include keyboard and mouse control support, 4K graphics, and an unlocked framerate. Sega’s been pumping out the frequently demanded PC ports lately, with Vanquish following up on Bayonetta pretty rapidly. If you jumped on the Bayo port, you’ll get a nice 25% off the pre-order of Vanquish on Steam, which is pretty swell. The pre-order also includes a soundtrack sampler, avatars, wallpapers, and a digital art book if you’re into that.
Sega’s been on record saying they’re going to be supporting PC heavily in the coming weeks, so who knows what else is on the way.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.