The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
THERE IS A SKULL MECH YOU CAN DRIVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Developers Steel Mantis have once again brought heavy metal wolfships to the PC Gaming Show this E3 with their new game Valfaris. This is a metroidvania styled game with a heavy-metal aesthetic. You headbang when you get powerups. It whips incredible ass, just look okay:
Big guns, magic, swords, and a heaaavy Metroid inspiration. This might be the first game ever that John and Niall could play together! It’s coming out for Steam and the closed beta is available at http://valfarisgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.