At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
THERE IS A SKULL MECH YOU CAN DRIVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Developers Steel Mantis have once again brought heavy metal wolfships to the PC Gaming Show this E3 with their new game Valfaris. This is a metroidvania styled game with a heavy-metal aesthetic. You headbang when you get powerups. It whips incredible ass, just look okay:
Big guns, magic, swords, and a heaaavy Metroid inspiration. This might be the first game ever that John and Niall could play together! It’s coming out for Steam and the closed beta is available at http://valfarisgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?