Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
THERE IS A SKULL MECH YOU CAN DRIVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Developers Steel Mantis have once again brought heavy metal wolfships to the PC Gaming Show this E3 with their new game Valfaris. This is a metroidvania styled game with a heavy-metal aesthetic. You headbang when you get powerups. It whips incredible ass, just look okay:
Big guns, magic, swords, and a heaaavy Metroid inspiration. This might be the first game ever that John and Niall could play together! It’s coming out for Steam and the closed beta is available at http://valfarisgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.