The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
THERE IS A SKULL MECH YOU CAN DRIVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Developers Steel Mantis have once again brought heavy metal wolfships to the PC Gaming Show this E3 with their new game Valfaris. This is a metroidvania styled game with a heavy-metal aesthetic. You headbang when you get powerups. It whips incredible ass, just look okay:
Big guns, magic, swords, and a heaaavy Metroid inspiration. This might be the first game ever that John and Niall could play together! It’s coming out for Steam and the closed beta is available at http://valfarisgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.