We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
THERE IS A SKULL MECH YOU CAN DRIVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Developers Steel Mantis have once again brought heavy metal wolfships to the PC Gaming Show this E3 with their new game Valfaris. This is a metroidvania styled game with a heavy-metal aesthetic. You headbang when you get powerups. It whips incredible ass, just look okay:
Big guns, magic, swords, and a heaaavy Metroid inspiration. This might be the first game ever that John and Niall could play together! It’s coming out for Steam and the closed beta is available at http://valfarisgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!